Freaky Friday...
Today was kinda sad again....
Had physics SPA this morning so didnt have to get to school early. Reached school just in time for Chemistry rememdial. It was the same stuff again. Mr Wong went through questions in the tutorial and stuff. Haha. Also dunno what he's talking about.
Anyway after chem was when stuff struck me again. Words that left me confused. I just don't know what is going on. Im just wondering why?
Then we went to eat and stuff. Discussing about how to tackle the SPA examination later on. Before you know it we were sitting there at the bench waiting to start the experiment.
The freaking experiment was on some swinging a rubber bung stuff. It was horrible. I couldnt control the motion of the bung at it slammed on to my head many times. SO sad la. I fumbled for 15 minutes untill Fab Soong forced the ansswer sheet to me. I started off quite badly calculating and reculculating stuff which was sooo time consuming.
Then it was time. I handed up my report with the best that i could do. The rest i leave to God cause its out of my reach. Oh well. All i can conclude is that SPA sux la. Anyway, i found out i din calculate my M value and stuff. I didnt even know the units of Omega. WTH.... I guess its time to pull up my socks cause its seriously getting very late and the promos are drawing nearer.
Sad and confused feelings creeping into my mind once again.
Now at the Oldham library blogging. Yong Ming taught me lotsa new stuff like linking up your friends and inserting a tag box. How interesting! I have to start studying no matter what. TIme is running out.
I shall depend God no matter what. I know He will bring me through...
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. "
2 Timothy 1:7

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home