Finding my purpose in Christ

"...the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Worn out

Today was one of the most mentally draining days in school. Firstly lessons started off fine. I was being my usual self disturbing people and saboing gary. Then came the inevitable recess when someone went to check her blog and decided to get absolute angry with me. Ok. I accept that i was wrong and that i shouldnt have done such a thing. I apologised PROFUSELY. But the truth is that i wrote 10% of the whole thing. Yet i had to bear the FULL brunt. And the persistant questioning and hitting left me filled with anger. Why? Is my question. Why is it me?
Things could have taken a turn for the worst if i had turned back and told you off but i guess that wont be a pretty sight would it? There is a limit to how much i can endure. If there ought to be recurrence i wont be so NiCE about it anymore.
After that came the secret thing which led to Apple knowing about IT. I was feeling quite weird telling you what i felt cause i didnt know how you would react to it. But anyway... You gave me some pleasent news.
After school was library installation. I have officially stepped down. It was filled with mixed fillings and i was still very Bothered about things that happened earlier. Especially the one with the secret. I had a lot of matters to think about and throughout the installation i was feeling very distracted.
I manage to get in touch with Teng and told her everything... And Deph got to know about it too! Thanks you guys for your guidence. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Oh well there were some more stuff which happened during library that i found quite interesting. My junior introducesd us to some kinda psychic test which was quite enticing.
Oh well... Feeling much better after a long run. Had good time to think things through and re evaluate myself. Hope tmr will be a much better day. And my apologies to Gary whom i seem to be scolding most of the time. Im sorry man! I'll have more self control the next time. Its just that today my mood was kinda foul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home