Finding my purpose in Christ

"...the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lord Help me... Whenever i think about the last 2 weeks of exams i cringe at the thought of what kind of results i will eventually get. The exams have been quite a horror for me. All my papers seem to have a number of faults in it.
I look to you Jesus for my source of hope strength and comfort. Cause i know that my hope in you will not be in vain. I have seriously tried my best for the exams so far andLord i totally rely on you for your abundant grace and mercy. I know that you have planned a bright future for me and that my life is a blessed one. I put my faith in all Your promises You wrote in Your book.
EVERYTHING is in your hands now Lord. And even if my mind starts to ponder about what is to come. I know deep inside that you will make a way for me. And that it will be a good one.
My mind is saturated with regrets on how i chose to spend my 2 years in college. Help me to look pass them and get on with life.

O Lord i pray You bless my friends too... And that Your blessings will extend throughout Your college.
May Your shalom peace be with us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home