Today...
Today was an enjoyable day! Had teachers’ day celebrations! Wow… Muz say the dancing is not bad la. The best part was the when the teachers played who’s line is it anyway? Haha. And my line got read out! Mine was about the one which goes,” I love my cow” Hehehe….. Ze lin and I came up with it. Hmmmm…
After that went class to cut cake for Yong Ming and Tao poked him along the way. Hope you are feeling better bro! And enjoy your CF camp.
Project work was next! How sad man…. I tell you PW is a very sian thing to do. Haha. I would like to apologise to all my group mates for brining them much suffering through the past 5 months. Hehe. I hope to do better and contribute as much as I can to the rest of the project! A special thanks goes out to Jill for her non stop work on the project. =D
Met Kai Wen while we were collating the survey after getting chased out of the library. Hehe. I think she is quite sua ku.. Dunno who to operate a disc man also. Haiz… Haha. But I noe you are not a san ba la so dun be too bothered about it! =D
Okie… after a long journey home I finally get a chance to rest and reflect on my day. To my PW members see ya on Mon and remember to email me the stuff that you have done latest by Saturday evening. Thankew! Your cooperation will be most appreciated. Anything dunno can call either me or Jill. Yepz.
Juz remember! Do your best and God will do the rest.
"With God all things are possible"
Matthew 19:26

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home