Finding my purpose in Christ

"...the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Friday, July 15, 2005

Bloody Friday

It was quite weird today with all sorts of stuffs happening in and among everyone. I had quite a bad but pissy day in school. It all started during the GP period when so many things happened. Emotion was sky high that period. With peps getting cheesed off with one another i couldnt help but get affected somehow. Wanted everything to stop. I really think that some people should juz learn to keep their comments to themselves concerning some issues and juz be more tactful. I wouldnt wanna mention names but ya. I hope they learn how to someday or else their mouths might just get them into more trouble.
After that i went for blood donation with SQ TT and Julz. Ended up with only SQ and i. Haha. Waited for a damn long time before we got there. Julz and TT got rejected. What was quite amazing was the discussion of the ligands thingy when they dropped a sample of our blood into a beaker of copper(II) sulphate solution. And the interaction b/w Fe and Cu cations. Haha.
Got pissed with some lady on the bus today. It happened when deph gary keith and i went to orchard together to shop. Keith was telling us how slow we were at getting out of the bus when this woman thought that we were talking to her. WTH. And she made a comment like," you guys are not any faster" or something to that extent. HELLO!!! WE ARE NOT TALKING TO YOU! Cant stand that woman. haha...
I was at cresent when gary suddenly said zelins name and i got a shock cause i realised i left my good friend in school!!! Oh my goodness. So really very SORRY zelin! I was quite blur today after the blood donation thing. Was feeling all so tired. Haha.
Went to Wisma to shop today and managed to get that thing we were looking for. After that walked around smmore before we sent deph off.
Horrible thing happened when i was going home. I was taking the train from orchard to Doby Gaut but at the stop i tried to lift the bag with my right hand where i drew blood from. But i couldnt really get it up. So as i switched to my left hand and walked towards the door. This chocolate couple rushed in and happily pushed me back into the train. WA! I tell you. i would have walloped the couples ass out of the train if i could. Stoopid.
Then on my was back from city hall back to Doby Gaut to take NEL. There were this group of 3 ah lians juz right in front of me who were sizing me up and laughing at me for some reason and doing actions which thoroughly disgusted me. I mean. C'mon you're not any cooler. If u find me weird or funny juz keep it to yourself. That was such an Idiotic moment. Juz really fuming at that time. Laugh at what? Am i that funny lookin? Stooopid.
Juz really trust God in my daily life. I may meet with such people and be in such situations but i'm glad that in the end i know that my life is still in His hands and that He has everything under control. Praise the Lord God almighty and Glory to His name forever!
I really hope that God transforms the class in a way that everyone can get closer together. Not be so touchy about some issues cause it really affects the class on a whole when something happens. i really want all of you guys to be at peace with one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home