My 2006 thus far...
Its been really slack ever since the new year started for me. Almost everyday im on zion with friends or people i dont even know. We went out a bit but our gatherings consisted mostly of guys. The last time we went out was when Keith organised one at this lounge at Clark Quey. Really nice place and the atmosphere was really cool with all the arab/indian kinda furnishings. I had a Singapore Sling that night and i tell you it really sucked. Tasted so horrible that i din even want to finish the drink. We had dinners at hooters that night and ordered a meager amount of food and no drinks. That was quite embaressing cause the waitress asked us if we wanted drinks 3 times.
So far Jita, SQ and marcus are all in camp now. I'm kinda worried cause im still rather unfit.
I've just got a student whom im tutoring now. P4 only from Rosyth pri school. Haha. Shes having some prob with her eng and math so im trying to improve her skills. Hopefully she does well for her upcoming CA.
Just today my bro told me that there was a job offer at a Gelato outlet near my house. I was so freaking interested in it cause i really like to eat Gelato. So my instincts told me to go down immediately hopefully for the walk in interview. I saw this salesgirl and asked her where her manager was. Then when i saw the manager i got a shock. Cause she was a butch. Then i asked her if there was still a vacancy for part time sales... She plainly asked:" For male or female?" Then i said for male. She said... "Oh male ah. Sorry. No." i was like ???.
Then i realised why she preferred females. Sigh....
I went home and flipped through classified to look for a temp job! And i so freaking found one. Its at subway!!!! OMG free sandwhiches! I so like subway food. I've decided to go for the walk in interview this wed at this place which i cant remember now. Yeah and there are only 12 positions up for grabs so i hope i'll fill up one of those and i'll give lotsa toppings if anyone of you buys from me k?
Deph sooo sorry for being MIA for such a long period of time! But im really happy that you found your sweetie Benjamin! Hahahahaha. Your darling will always be here for you no matter what k? Hopefully i can go eat at your place some time soon!

1 Comments:
Hi sexy!
love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home