Been really tired recently because of a number of days of OT. The experience was quite ok i guess cause its my first time doing repairs till late.
I had an awesome lunch at The Line last Saturday to celebrate my Godma's birthday. The bad thing was that i was in a state of stupor cause of the collective nights without sufficient sleep. Anyway, i ate too much that afternoon cause after the meal i felt like puking.
Back to work today... Audits started already and all the inspectors are out to find faults with the vehicals we prepared. There hiccups here and there but it went relatively well. Had some news that i might be put to do paperwork due to my lack of efficiency on ground work. Whatever it is, i'm here to serve and wherever i go i'll still do my part. My NS life is totally opposite from what i expected it to be and even now i'm still learning to accept my posting. I guess there must be purpose....

1 Comments:
Yo! I miss Ninja... odd as it sounds. Maybe having so many faces I knew i could trust in helped. But no worries.. We'll get through NS some how:P where are u posted?
Post a Comment
<< Home