Finding my purpose in Christ

"...the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lo and Behold!

I've passed my engine module and will be heading for transmission next week. never thought i'll actually be excited about being a mechanic. This week has been quite ok. Apart from the many tests that i had to take, time, i feel, has been flying really quickly. A bit too fast for me. There a some moments i wish i could freeze. Especially the special moments spent meeting up with friends and chilling with my family. I've come to realise ever since army started that i'm really a family oriented kinda guy.

Went out with YM today. And he bought his ipod video! Wished i had one too but i've got my eyes set on a sony DVD hi-fi set. And i plan to buy a samsung flat screen tv to go along with it so i can have my very own entertainment room. Haha. Like deph, i've gotta save some money too! So lets jia you together!

Anyway, my email does work Apple! Its bencwm@gmail.com Yep! Hope whatever it is you were trying to send gets through! And i really wish you all the best in your coming semester. Hope you'll do very well k? Buy you somemore chocs when you come back. Haha.

Gonna go out with ZL tmr to play. I hope that one day the guys (including myself) can get over the DOTA phase. Cause come to think of it, I find it quite a boring game. Maybe we can start finding another hobby that has more 'life' in it.

In the mean time, I'm just really happy that the guys are doing fine in army. Everyone is coping well.



I've always missed school.Especially my JC days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home