Finding my purpose in Christ

"...the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

Its been a long time since i blogged...
Wanna wish sg a really happy birthday. I must say that this years national day celebrations were totally cool! Really colourful and less lame compared to the rest of the years. Enjoyed the concert and new concept. I wonder whether i'll be involved in it next year or the year after. Haha. Be serving the country then.
Watched full circle not too long ago. I think its a really great show and whats better is that its all true stories. The directors were great in portraying the whole journey and managed to add in jokes which sort of made it funny and a little heart warming.
Juz read a blog from www.rockson.blogspot.com which is totally funny. Go read it if you want. Its by some random ah beng guy. haha. (Warning: bad language) but good jokes.
Hope to get back to my books soon. Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home