Lord Fix Me...
Broken down and shaken up were my feelings for the past 2 days. It hasnt been pleasent studying for the prelims knowing that your far behind most people in class. I know that there is no point comparing with other people but you can roughly gauage where you stand. The prelims are juz one day away and i always thought that i wouldve been very well prepared by now. But in fact im still trying to catch up with the time i've lost.
Procrastination, my worst enemy.
These past 2 days i've been working till i became groggy and could literally feel the burden of prelims on my body. I keep feeling giddy and somehow think that i might collapse if i dont get some rest. This is because of all the last minute effort i've put in. This is the result of wasting away almost the whole June hols thinking that i would have enough time in july and august to catch up.
In this 11th hour.... i have decided not to despair.
I will juz handle the prelims with the best of my abilities and once the prelim ends i will start studying through the whole A level syllabus once again. I will put procrastination under my feet with God's help.
YOU have done enough destruction to my school life. I will not waste away my future because of the time you've taken away from me thus far. I look forward to the time after prelims to put in my best effort for 2 months more before i meet with the As. I regret wasting all the chances given to me to buck up during the 1st terms. I have already registered for 4 subs and have no intention on giving any one up. I'm determined not to disappoint again.
There is no point looking back.
I will look to the future and not lament over the mistakes i've made.
"A little sleep,
a little slumber,
a little folding of your arms to rest;
So shall your poverty come like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man."
Provers 24:33-34
These are the wise sayings of Solomen in proverbs. I will heed his advice seriously to overcome my bad habit of procrastination. God help me through this rough time i'm gonna go through with your infinite wisdom. And thanks for all Your grace and mercy You've given me. Help all of us in ACJC to reign over the A levels when the time comes. . .
The best is definitely yet to be.
Work hard deph.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home